PROGRAMMING GAMES WITH VISUAL C# EXPRESS
(Table of Contents)
is a second semester self-paced “intermediate” programming tutorial consisting of 10 Chapters explaining (in simple, easy-to-follow terms) how to build a Visual C# Express Games. The games built are non-violent and teach logical thinking skills. To grasp the concepts, you should possess a working knowledge of Windows and have had some exposure to Visual C# Express programming (or some other programming language). We offer a beginning programming tutorial (BEGINNING VISUAL C# EXPRESS FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
) that would help you gain this needed programming exposure.
PROGRAMMING GAMES WITH VISUAL C# EXPRESS explains (in simple, easy-to-follow terms) how to build a Visual C# Express game project. Game skills learned include handling multiple players, scoring, graphics, animation, and sounds. The game projects built include, in increasing complexity (Game Screen Shots):
- Safecracker – Decipher a secret combination using clues from the computer.
- Tic Tac Toe – The classic game.
- Match Game – Find matching pairs of hidden photos – use your own photos!
- Pizza Delivery – A business simulation where you manage a small pizza shop for a night.
- Moon Landing – Land a module on the surface of the moon.
- Leap Frog – A fun arcade game where you get a frog through traffic and across a raging river.
The product includes over 700 pages of self- study notes, all Visual C# Express source code and all needed graphics and sound files.
ORDERING AND DELIVERY OPTIONS
We sell this Tutorial in an Annually Renewable “Unlimited User” unique Digital PDF E-Book Teacher Edition. Our Teacher Edition allows you to distribute the digital tutorial and associated source code and multimedia files to any of the students who attend your computer science class. This unique flexibility sets us apart from all other digital tutorials on the market.
1. We also sell this book in a “Single User” Digital PDF E-Book Download Only Edition for Teachers who need to license individual students in a small class.
2. We also sell this tutorial in a “Print Paperback Textbook plus Digital PDF E-Book Download Edition” combination pack for teachers who prefer a paperback textbook.
The Digital PDF E-Books can be downloaded from our website immediately after purchase. We compress the download files using a .zip format
to help reduce the size of files for faster downloading.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIRMENTS
The course requires Windows 7 or Windows 8, ability to view and print documents saved in the Adobe Acrobat PDF format, and Visual C# 2012 Express (the course can also be completed using Professional Visual C# 2012). If you are looking for our newest 2015 Edition Tutorial click here.
ORDERING AND DELIVERY OPTIONS
You have the option of ordering this tutorial in a Paperback Textbook Edition which includes a free E-Tutorial E-Book Internet download OR you can save printing costs and order just a E-Tutorial E-Book Internet Download Only Digital Edition for much less. This tutorial is currently delivered in a Microsoft Word (v97+) and Acrobat PDF format. The PDF version of this book is downloadable to any portable device that can view the Acrobat PDF format. The entire E-Book and/or selected chapters can be printed on your local printer and/or viewed on your computer screen. The E-Books can be downloaded from our website immediately after purchase. We compress the download files using a .zip format to help reduce the size of the files for faster downloading.
Click on any of the “Add to Cart” options on the left of this page to select your preferred delivery option.