- Safecracker – Decipher a secret combination using clues from the computer.
- Tic Tac Toe – The classic game.
- Match Game – Find matching pairs of hidden photos – use your own photos!
- Pizza Delivery – A business simulation where you manage a small pizza shop for a night.
- Moon Landing – Land a module on the surface of the moon.
The course requires Windows 7 or Windows 8, ability to view and print documents saved in Acrobat PDF format, and Visual Basic 2012 Express (the course can also be completed using Visual Basic 2012 Professional Edition). We compress the download files using a .zip format to help reduce the size of the files for faster downloading. If you are looking for our new 2015 Edition Tutorial click here.
The Digital PDF E-Books can be downloaded from our website immediately after purchase. We compress the download files using a .zip format to help reduce the size of files for faster downloading.
I enjoyed Kid Games with Visual Basic Express. I really liked the step by step method. It was easy to understand and my students really enjoyed the examples, which all made a dry subject matter a fun and creative class. I also liked the format, as I can teach on my iPad. I’ll be back for more next year.”
“I was looking for some Visual Basic Express ideas and these books appeared to be just what I needed. I bought both Visual Basic books…great ideas and easy to read.”